Re: Big smoke cloud and hood removal

In Linda Tripp's secret telephone recording, Monica and Scott Machalk
<smachalk@domain.elided> were heard saying...

>Ok, so I took your advice, John, and went out to hook the vaccuum gauge to
>the booster hose.
>
>Well, it was totally hydrolocked. The engine would barely move. So I
>started pulling plugs. I get to number 5 and it is wet. Really wet. I get
>my tusty flashlight and look into the spark plug hole and the cylinder is
>filled with anti-freeze.

Wow Scott!

Sorry to hear that.  Sounds like it's time for a rebuilt project.  Probably a
cracked head, but maybe it's just a failed head gasket or intake manifold
gasket.

Bummer,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |