dutch oven

I'm with you Dan. Dan and I and all other boy scout/Eagle scouts will
take
you all on with our dutch ovens. my personal favorite is peach cobler.
Grant

m: "daniel.r.felix.1" <dfelix2@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Baking at RMIHR

On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided> wrote:

> Subject: re: Tulare time BBQ
>
> Oh no no no no, Dan.  This *IS* RMIHR and we *WILL* be camping...
gotta
> use what ya brung!  How about some manifold chocolate chip cookies?
>
> Bring yer coleman. ;-)
>
> On Sun, 28 Mar 1999, Daniel Nees wrote:
>
> > Theresa,
> >    You are on! I'll need some one in the Fairplay area to lend me
thier
> > kitchen and stove though.

It's called a DUTCH OVEN!!!:)

If I get there (maybe, maybe not, I dunno yet), I will take *all* of you

on with a Dutch oven!  Remember those??  From Boy Scouts?? (sorry
Theresa,
I don't know if they were/are used in Girl Scouts, but I do know about
the
BSA)  Takes a bit of charcoal, and you have a nice oven in the field.
Haven't tried cookies, but cakes are no problem.