Re: ihc-digest V6 #686

> >Howard,

    that's precisly the reason i'm getting rid of the glaspacks andlooking at alternative exaust systems. I hate the new exaust i have running under
my scout now. I want to cut it up and install a simpler heavy duty one instead.
mabey big pipes going up the sides of the scout just like the big trucks.
    Grant