T-34 out, Harbor Freight tranny adaptor

Well, the tranny is out.  The Harbor Freight adaptor works great for
holding it, and backing it out of the pilot bearing/throwout collar,
but there is a problem.  It adds about 6" of height above the saddle
of the floorjack.  Even what lowered all the way, I would have had to
lift the front of the truck another foot to clear it to get it out.  I
ended
up just standing in the opening from removing the tranny hump,
lifting the tranny, and my wife pulled the jack out.  Then I set it down
on the floor.  Now I gotta figure out how to get it apart to replace the
synchros.

With the weather we have been having, my Wife asked "Where
in California is that truck thing?"  I answer: "Tulare.  Between
San Francisco and LA."  She says "Lets go.  It probably isn't raining
there."

We'll have to see, I got a lot of work to do before that would be possible,
but maybe...

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup