5th wheel ?'s

What would anyone recommend for a Max weight on a fifth wheel
trailer(gooseneck) (3500# trailer plus load)towed by a traveler with 33's
3.73 gears projection, dont do nothin but look cool msd, 4 spd?  This
trailer has electric brakes and has hauled 14 round bails being towed with
a beat up scout with no problem(off road/dirt roads).  I am planning a move
to Alaska and figure I could haul lots o stuff this way.  I plan on
installing a ball for the gooseneck and running a bikini top to keep out
the weather.  any loading recommendations, weight balance ect?  I know we
rehashe trailering but did not talk much about fifth wheels.  this is a
heavy duty trailer and I am sure it can handle more weight than I could
reasonably tow, just wondering how much you all think I could put on it
before it is too much
Thanks
Ekelmann