Re: overdrive

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:45:46 -0700 Tom Mandera <tsm1@domain.elided> writes:

>The *real* challenge.. how do I (first acquire but then) setup a
>Travelette so it can tow my racer (and/or my '77.. get a double car
>flatbed) at 70mph with ease, climb mountains faster than 35mph, and >get
>20mpg?

Tom, you've got to quit spending so much time out in the yard beating on
those Scouts and watch more late-night TV.  I'm sure you can find enough
super duper products there that put all together should get you at least
35 mpg out of your desired tow rig while making it run faster, cooler,
and quieter.  Probably make you look better and improve your sex life
too--oops, that was another commercial.  I keep getting those sooper
dooper products confused--I thought duralube would make me live longer,
but it sure tastes lousy.

Howard

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]