Re: overdrive

Howard R Pletcher wrote:
> With my 29" street tires, which is the equivalent of changing to 2.90
> gears with the 31's, it's geared good for the highway and I do get 19-20
> mpg on the highway which I can't complain about, but that mileage sure
> drops fast when I get into town.

The *real* challenge.. how do I (first acquire but then) setup a
Travelette so it can tow my racer (and/or my '77.. get a double car
flatbed) at 70mph with ease, climb mountains faster than 35mph, and get
20mpg?

Then I wouldn't have to worry about mileage in the 4.88/31s racer, or
the 4.10/33s street/trail rig.

Of course, it's most likely a pipe dream... ;-)