Re: Diesel Tachometer

Sele,

   There are several different Tachometers available for Diesel engines.  I
have a write up about them in the FAQ section on the DIESEL SCOUT PAGE that
should give you the info you are looking for.

  http://members.aol.com/EldonMcf/faq.html

  Take a look, and let me know if you need any other info.

 Eldon McFarling
 Ceresco, NE
 IH DIESEL PAGE
 http://members.aol.com/EldonMcf/