Re: Shop Manual

  joe,

    Geez, I found this in my out box from awhile back, I forgot to send it. :(

    The Diesel engine is not covered in the Scout service manual, there is a
seperate manual for it.  I made an entry to the Diesel Related FAQ recently
that covers this.

http://www.binderbulletin.org/faq/4.htm

Eldon McFarling
Ceresco, NE