TA/PU Rear Sway Bar help needed

O.K., I got this way bar from Darrel Kline, that Tom M. delivered to me
(thanks again Tom!) at NWBRU.  I've only seen one other rear sway
bar, on a TA in a wrecking yard.  When I went back to buy it, the whole
thing had already gone to the crusher. :(

So, does anyone out there have a rear sway bar, and could you take some
measurements for me so I can understand how/where it mounts?
I thought I knew where the frame mounts went, but I must be wrong,
as this bar doesn't reach far enough for them to mount there.

I need the rear bar, because with my truck 3" taller than before the 4x4
conversion, it corners like crap when I drop my 11' camper in the back.
I'm trying to find a front bar that will work too, as the original will not
fit
a 4x4, it only works with the old I Beam FA-12 axle.  From the factory,
the rear was an option, even on 4x4s, but there was no sway bar on
the front of a 4x4 Pickups/Travelalls.  (At least not by my documentation)
Once I get them on, I'll find some disconnects if articulation is a
problem.

Thanks
Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup