Tom M, John L,

        Am I to understand that the Traveler that Tom towed back is the
     very same that Tom H, and Jonn L, and I removed the top from?  Where
     is the windshield frame?  I may be in the market for one myself.
     Anyone have a windshield frame that they might consider trading for an
     entire Scout hard top or something else?

        Please let me know.

     Oh, and Tom M, You are frigging out of control man!  You win, most
     scouts, fewest drivers/running.  6?  7?  When will it end?  You can't
     even move all that on semi!  That's probably next, an Eagle with a
     car-hauler!  I'll drive fer ya!  Hey, so would you say that you got
     all 7 of yours for still less thatn I paid for my 3?  $3800?

    -Joel Brodsky
      www.physics.arizona.edu/~jbrodsky

   '76 IHC Scout II Spirit 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
        rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
        Not much sport, all utility.  270K mi
   '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 'Tranny eater' Hummer brush guard,
        3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
        Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust, 138K mi.
        1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
        3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
   '74 IHC Travelall 150 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one" 101K mi
        Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
        Rblt: Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
        seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?