Scout tranny

Mike,

My scout is a 75 Scout II 2-door with the removeable top I believe it has
the 345 v-8 but am not sure if it has the 304..

How can I tell for sure....I havent had a whole lot of time to spend on it
because i Own and run a company here called Strategic Network Group.
(Networking, etc). I should know more about it by the weekend when I have a
chance to get back under the hood....Waht do I need to look at to determine
this?

Thanks,
Dane