Re: Tom M, John L,

The aliens commander decided jmbrodsky@domain.elided would make a
perfect specimen for dissection, and he yelled...

>        Am I to understand that the Traveler that Tom towed back is the
>     very same that Tom H, and Jonn L, and I removed the top from?

Give that man a cigar!

>     Where
>     is the windshield frame?

Safely stored away from greedy fingers. <grin>

>     I may be in the market for one myself.

Trust me, you wouldn't want this one... lots of previous hidden rust saw
the light of day when it came off.

>     Oh, and Tom M, You are frigging out of control man!  You win, most
>     scouts, fewest drivers/running.  6?  7?  When will it end?  You can't
>     even move all that on semi!  That's probably next, an Eagle with a
>     car-hauler!  I'll drive fer ya!  Hey, so would you say that you got
>     all 7 of yours for still less thatn I paid for my 3?  $3800?

Sort of reminds you of that Land of Misfit Toys in Rudolph.  Tom's "Binder
Claus" and runs the "Land of misfit Binders."

I see Tom's future:

Tom's Pick-A-Part-A-Binder Ranch - Binder parts sold by the pound.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT