727 vs BW Auto

Still don't have the body off.. asked my young friend that's more versed
in automatics "Is this a 727.. stick your head under here".. and he
thought "yes" at first but then "no"

The tranny pan has a "dip" in the center of it.  Roughly the size of a
Hershey bar.. maybe a little shorter and not as deep.. but it kinda
comes down a little bit - it was stamped into the pan - in the center.
My two 727s don't exhibit this feature, but I suppose pans are
interchangeable and there *could* be a 727 pan with this "dip"...

OTOH, if someone has a BW auto and can say, "Yeah, I have that
depression, too" than... I guess I have a BW and two 727s.

72 Scout II - 304/auto/3.73/drums/drums/30/44

-Tom
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout