Re: What to do when there's not an RTI Ramp around..

<GRIN>  C'mon over!  It's going to the junkyard.. *SOON* (still want the
radiator and AC stuff off of it)..

I'm going to disconnect the anti-sway bar and go up again before they
haul it away... BTW, I was going to do this last summer... with the car
on the ground (no tires).. but didn't get around to finishing parting
out the Pontiac (still haven't, but I needed the room for another
Scout).. this time it had tires.. heh heh... what fun!