Re: ihc-digest V6 #643

Jared,
  Which plugs?  If it's for the block, I believe it's 1-41/64" for the one
in the back of the block, as well as the three under the exhaust manifold.
For the ones on the intake, I think they're 1-3/8".  I took the IH numbers
to NAPA and they cross referenced the numbers to their NAPA parts.
HTH,
Myron

Does anyone know what the exact measurement is for the
freeze plugs on a 67 4-196?  GUS is out and I need to
replace the freeze plugs on the Scout ASAP (leaking).
Hopefully NAPA can provide some if I have the correct
dimension.

C. Myron Ware   Senior Prog/Analyst, CNE |  NASA Langley Research Center
Email c.m.ware@domain.elided             |  Hampton, Va   23681
http://cnb-www.larc.nasa.gov/~ware/cmw-home.html  (work) or
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/1370  (non-work)

Thought for the day:  Experience is what you get when you didn't
  get what you really wanted.