RE: Oil Leak

Guys,

Thanks for all the ideas.  It's not the valve covers, they're no longer
holding perfect but they're not running down the sides of the block yet
either.  I've checked these.  I drove it to work yesterday and today and so
far the front cover plate on the flywheel is still clean.  The oil sender
was leaking quite a bit, maybe I got off easy for once and that is the
source of the leakage.

When I went out to get in Scout this morning, there was **no** oil on the
ground under it.  Well except for the power steering fluid.  Grrrr!  I'm
going to have to get on that fitting one of these days.

Maybe Scout is just taking pity on me.  My daughter came home from
Fayettville Ark for a visit yesterday and her '92 Tracer (38mpg @75mph
highway sheeeee!) is leaking antifreeze in the driveway.  Say a prayer it is
only a hose clamp somewhere.  Looking at Scout is like having everything
laid out on a grid in the driveway by comparison.

Steve