Re: 800a questions...

Bryan,
  I've got my top stored by hanging it upside down from the rafters in my
dad's 'barn'.  I'd like to build a psuedo box frame out of 2x4's so that I
could bolt the top to the wood to support it while it's not on the truck.
Then I could hang it in my garage with a pulley system, or put it on
sawhorses in the back yard.  The weight of the top didn't seem like a lot,
but two people were needed due to it being awkward to handle.  Le me know
if you find any replacement tanks that fit well,
Myron   '68 800