DIHxie Regionals

O.K. Digesters,
   Here is my tenitive thoughts on Charlotte. Last year, Dennis P, Yank
Y, Steve and Frankie Coe, Mark Prescott, Noah and Freddy, and I went to
the Outback Steakhouse on saturday night.
   So, for this year, if all the digesters that said they are coming do
come that is a large group to just 'show up' at the Outback. Therefore,
I want to get a count of everyone that will be there saturday and wants
to go out and 'digest' some BS and beefsteaks, and I'll go to the
Outback friday and make araingments for saturday.
   There are many other resterants in the area, but; I only know of, off
hand, of OS and Applebees. We can go somewhere else, as long as they
serve steak! <G>
   So, lets get those dinner reservations in. TOM LANG, can you track
this for us?
   Also, Southern Scouts, http://www.southern-scouts.org has a on-line
registration form up now, sign uip and put your check in the mail right
away. (registration is $30)

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided
http://www.triplediamond.org