Re: Need a *big horn*

Might I suggest keeping your old horn and hooking it up to a switch to
use as a 'courtesy' horn. I put some air horns on my travelall a few
months ago (just cheap $20 specials but they are LOUD). Now I am afraid
to use them except for emergency situations. If someone is sitting at a
green light in front of me, I am afraid to give them that little
reminder 'toot' for fear of scaring the hell out of them. I plan to
implement the courtesy horn.

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom@domain.elided