No Subject

So How many of you out there have to shut the door then with the key
lock the door???? Some must and some dont. I can say this because about
a yr ago I replaced the door lock mech on the driver side. Ever since I
have to shut door and lock with key. I use to just lock door with the
plunger on door and shut the door. Not any more.

Question: (Howard maybe you know this) Is there a difference in part
numbers for different years of door lock mechanisms?? Mine is a 75
Scout. Looking at the two I have I see a real difference in the actual
lock cam that the plunger clips onto.

Jim

Visit My page http://www.teleport.com/~jvbrlr/scout.htm