RMIHR

hey, y'all

all this talk about RMIHR got me thinking about who's comming my way.
not sure yet if I'll be able to go (hopefully will), but anyone who's
coming through Ut let me know.  I'm in Murray (middle of salt lake
county)  if anyone wants a gathering point in northern UT.

hey, another thing, if any of y'all understand frontpage and ftp and that
stuff, drop me a line off digest

Joe

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scout.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]