Re: body mounts for 800's

Matt,
Head on down to your favorite 4x4 shop and pick up a bunch of
polyurethane shock bushings for a stem type shock. The rear shocks on
your 800 use them. They are the closest thing you will find to a body
mount kit for a 800. I used them on my 66 and they work perfect. I just
put one between the body and frame. Another on the bottom with new bolts
a large washer and a locknut. The 800's mount the body to the frame in 9
locations.

Nick