ya'll come

> "Eppinger.Michael" wrote:
>
> > I am planning on joining one of the convoys up to the RMIHR.  From
> TN, I
> > will have to look at a map to see which convoy is more practical (no
> offense
> > guys).  Dan, are you hooking up with the guys from OH, for  the
> convoy?
> > .   .   .   .   (singing)   Iiiiiiiiii    Love  a Parade . . . . . .
>
> I'll be my very own convoy to RMIHR.. one Tom, two Scouts. ;-)  Might
> have Fleck and another person from Pullman join me.. we'll see.
>
> Willy - you goin' this summer?  Maybe I'll cruise through Lander again..
>
> - -Tom

Am I going? hell yes I'm going, and if any of you low life IH scum drive
within 100 miles of my place and don't at least stop to say hi then I
will personally unplug your bulkhead connectors and not tell you. I have
plenty of parking/ camping space and if you whine hard enough I could
even find a place on the floor for you to sleep. Internet connections
are no problem if you have to check things at home (Mac, wireless modem,
good to go y2k;-)) + air compressor, tools, gas ax and some of the other
"essential" mid trip tools IH'ers often need.
Single Males will have to sleep in the garage.
Get here early and I will show you some Wyoming trails.

Willy
Anyone looking for an IH forklift? let me know I will send you the info
from the paper.