RMIHR

Wondering if anyone has any input on RMIHR. Taking the family on the a
trip from Oregon to Colorado July 31-Aug 13 and want to go to RMIHR.
Should I dump the family for a couple days (wife's brother lives in
Boulder) or should I let them tag along? I do have two young sons (my
future scout disciples) 21 months and 5 months.

Of course this is all assuming I complete the 401 project in time......

Tim Hirsch
'73 Scout II