RMIHR

I even have a goal to tow the BC150 to RMIHR - or maybe it will even be my
main transportation (always dreaming).

Jim Shepherd
1986 IHC S1900 being made into a motorhome
1959 BC150 in need of an engine (among other things)

Jim,

Dreams are what keeps us (please note the "us" there even though I am your
younger) geezers going as we usually have way too many other projects going
at the same time.

The younger guys reading this will figure it out some day, in say 30 years.

Jim Hadfield
'48 KB-5
jhadfiel@domain.elided
http://www.isd.net/jhadfiel/jim.htm