Re: RMIHR

>> myself are going to caravan out to Colorado for the RMIHR next year. >Let
me know how that get setup, I might be in on that run too, thats a long one,
2 days each way?

I think Bill said it was 1300 miles from Denver to Springfield..

And hey guys, if yer gonna come *this* far out...

I'm hoping NWBRU will be the following weekend after RMIHR like it was this
year... if so....

Tentative plans call for a few of us (John Fleck, Joel Brodsky, myself...
maybe Bill T... might even talk the Comers into it) to hit RMIHR, spend the
weekend and a day (or two) of trail riding in Colorado... pull up camp, roll
for Moab, UT (Yes, Easterners, the 4x4 Rockcrawling Mecca in Utah), plan
things out to spend at least one full day of trail riding in Moab... leave
Moab early the next day and roll for Seattle for the NWBRU.  Probably pick
up some of the California folks around Portland again (or maybe some
ScoutsWest folks wanna come play in Moab with us?).  After NWBRU, we'll all
cruise for home.

Make the most out of it.  I figger I can do it all w/ just 6 days of
vacation (Friday to get to RMIHR, the week, then come home on Sunday - skip
out of NWBRU a little early)

3600 miles... that's all for me.  ;)

But... if yer gonna drive all the way from the East Coast, you might as well
spend the extra week and make the loop.... you'll be the envy of all your
eastern neighbors!

Ahh.. nothing like Moab in August at 120 degrees, eh? ;)

-Tom