IH, Jeep, & 5.0> my toys,

>so it's not quite the same as an IH PU, a Jeep GC, and a
>5.0 Mustang!

 I bought the 5.0 real cheap and fixed it up. When I bought it the doors wouldn't open, bad tranny etc.  So it's paid for. The IH is of course paid for.  The Jeep GC is my only car payment.
  As far as being only 24 and bossing people around at work. I am the youngest teamleader on 3rd shift.  They have a few young ones on 2nd at Aeroquip.  They like to boss them around.  I've been there 4 yrs though, so while not a life time, long enough to know BS when I see it. Sometimes my boss just smiles when I bitch or talk about the way things are going. I really think she doesn't know what to think sometimes.
   Plus... I hate to say this. I still live at home.  I'm trying to sell the 5.0 to change that, plus I could really get started on the IH.  I guess it's just a matter of good timing. I find myself looking through the daily advertiser for houses for sale so I'm getting there. I love being "young" & not married with children :)
Andrew Thomas
'69 1200 4X4