1 IHC question, and 1 Scout question

Hey Binders,

I'm just a lurker, but i do have a couple of questions.  My first is why
do they refer to IHC parts as "Light Line"?  Just being curious.  The
second question is I have a 1977 SSII, does anyone what size gas tank i
have (19 or 33 gal.)?  I went to fill it up and when it was getting
fullsomeone told me that i had gas coming out from the underside of my
truck.  I assume the top is rusted out on the tank.  Ive only put gas in
it once, so i couldnt tell how many gallons it was (it held $7.00)  and
the gas gauge dont work.  I assume it needs a fuel sending unit.  Any
advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Jeremy  bigjerm24@domain.elided

'77 SSII 345 31.10,50's