Re: What the heck is this??

To whoever sent the email,

Yeah.  And your point is???

John "I never claimed to be rich, only to have good taste" Stricker

:Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:20:19 -0000
:From: "Gary Billings" <scoutman@domain.elided>
:Subject: What the heck is this??
:
:I got this e-mail from my website form over the weekend.  They didn't leave
a name or e-mail address or nothin'.  I'm not sure whether to laugh or get
pissed!
:
:(COMMENTS)  IVE BEEN MAKING FIBERGLASS FENDERS, HOODS, GRILLS, ONE
:PIECE AND REAR QRTR END CAP ONE PIECE FOR AFEW YEARS NOW. THIS IS
:FOR PRIVATE USE BECAUSE SCOUT OWNERS ARE CHEAP. IVE SOLD ALOT OF
:PARTS AND WHOLE UNITS LIVING HERE INTHE RUST BELT AND IVE SEEN ALL
:KINDS OF SCOUTS AND SCOUT OWNERS. THERE ALL SO CHEAP OR POOR THEY
:USE HOUSE PAINT AND AROLLER TO PAINT EM
:(Subject)  Website E-Mail
:

jstricke@domain.elided

"I didn't spend all these years getting to the top of the food chain
just to become a vegetarian"