Re: Matt's 800 lift

Matt, You must have put on the springs advertised as 4 inch lift for the
800 right? If so they are made by Superlift and that is the way they
are. I had a set on my 800 and didn't like them, took them right back
off and put the 2.5 inch ones back on. Same height and level even. I
then sold the new ones to a friend who put them on his 800. He ended up
making some longer shackles for the rear. Mike at Mr. Scout warned me of
this and that I would be happier with the 2.5 inch set. I actually got 3
inches with them.

Nick