RE: Landry's V345A For Sale

Yeah, for about 5 minutes when we first started it back up, after getting it
upright, it looked like we were fogging for mosquitoes. <vbg>.  The carb is
tuned, and the timing is set more advanced.  Runs great, but the a/t
kickdown needs some fine tuning  and the $%^&*%&$^#%#@%&*^%  speedometer is
still fouled up.  I got the 33 gallon tank installed above the frame now,
and got the stock 19 gallon skid plate on.  There is an advantage to having
a wood floor.

Epp