Re: Landry's V345A For Sale

"Eppinger.Michael" wrote:

> What!!!!!   John's was the prettiest and cleanest engine!!!!!  If I remember
> correctly, you never had time to see my Landriques engine at the
> Nationals<grin>.  May not have been IH red, but it is pretty in all black.
> Epp
> (come on Dan, back me up)

Y'know, Epp, I thought I heard that "pretty" 392 was blowing some smoke
oil on Friday morning though... it might've been a purdy motor, but it
was blowin' oil!

BTW, did you tune the carb up yet so that 392 has some kick to it?

It is a pretty motor n' all... and the Scout didn't look all that bad
the first time I saw it!

-Tom
(Don't worry Epp - mine hasn't been rolled and it doesn't look much
better... )