RE: Points

<John Landry's brief discussion of his Scout wiring experiments omitted>

I remember the discussions last year about setting up ignition redundancy.
didn't know you actually implemented some of those ideas.  Cool.

Any recommendations for me when setting up the MSD and Pertronix ignition
(from a '79 scout)?  Although hot-swappable ignition units, or hot failover
would be best,
I'd be very happy if I could lift the hood, connect and connect a new wire
to bypass the MSD in five minutes.

Thanks,

Ken