RE: IHers suspiciously quiet on Valantine's Day

John Landry confessed:

> But to be honest, I did take time to buy my wife some long stem
> roses.  I'm
> not going to be burned at the stake! <grin>

I'm shocked John - I always assumed that you were a paragon of process
orientation. That you, above all others, valued the long-term benefits of
consistency, repeatability, and predictability  over the flashy,
short-lived, and undependable benefits of surprise, spontaneity, and
serendipity.

Yeah, I did the same.

Ken