lockers?

Ok..
I know we've talked about this many 'a times but I wanted to get some more
info..
And I've seem to forget so of it..

I want to get the Scout ready for some off road action and want to throw
some lockers in it.
I would really like to go with ARB air lockers front and rear but money is
tight..
What about those "Lock-Right" setups?  They just replace the spider gears?
No re-shimming of the R & P...
What if I already have a "Trac Lock" in the back.. (Whatever was stock for
the 1980)
What should I use for the front?   Just go with a limited slip in the front
so I can still drive in 4 Wheel when it snows and such?

I need to know my options...

Thanx,

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://members.xoom.com/ScoutII