Re: Travelettes

This is in response to a question from someone whose address was lost
when my computer locked up and I had to reboot.

The first Travelette was introduced in the 1957 A-series and they were
available right up to the end of the Light Line in 1975.  Initially,
there was a 1/2 ton, 110 or 1100 series, in addition to the 3/4 ton
120/1200 series.  Through 1960, the Travelettes (and Travelalls) were 3
door models, with the fourth door being added in 1961.  By 1969, the 1/2
ton model was dropped, other than in the Wagonmaster series of 1973-74
which marketing called a Travelette since it was a 4 door pickup.

Since the Travelette was just a longer pickup, I think all or almost all
pickup/Travelall options were offered--well, no third seat option, but
everything else.  For 1974-75, 4WD was not offered in the Travelette
(other than the few 4WD Wagonmasters built).

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]