Re: Electronic Ignition Tune-up/392 4 Cylinder!

MikeIIDC@domain.elided wrote:

> doesn't sound that bad, but there is NO exhaust from the driver's side
> bank.  The other side-plenty of exhaust!  I amhoping thius is something
> simple, and got plugs today to change those out, but this has the
> electronic ignition, about which I am ignorant.  Anyone want to

Mike,

Does it sound/*feel* like a 4cyl?  A good V8 should run fairly smooth..
it wouldn't "shudder" when you gas it... a nice smooth experience.  It
also has a "ring" to it.

Running on 4cyls, the motor would probably shake a bit, throttle
response would be very poor, and you'd just kinda 'know' something is
wrong.

Is it just "no exhaust at the tailpipe" or is it "NOT running on one
side"?

NOT RUNNING is one problem... a biggun (bigger, anyhow).. no exhaust,
but running well.. find your exhaust leak *and* exhaust PLUG.

Did your neighbors recently lose a small cat mebbe?... or maybe there's
a mouse nest in there...

-Tom