Re: don't laugh

Joe-

I'm sure you'll get plenty of ribbing about this, but the 196 is half of a
392!  See, 392 divided by 2 =196!!!  The 152 is half of a 345.  See, 345
divided by 2 = 152 (and-a-half, but let's not get too technical!  I'm just
ribbing you!).  However, they are all from the same heneral hunk of metal, as
I understand it, just different bores/rods, etc.  Anyway, good luck with the
project.  Hypothetically, the swap is pretty straight-forward to my
understanding, and I have asked these questions more than anyone!  Where are
you located again?

Michael