TomM VDayPlans...towing...chainsaws

Regarding my previous posting, I do not mean to be overly pressing.
I have tentatively arranged to borrow the RangerPU so I have a
natural concern to not do any damage to it.  As to tow ratios, I
kinda' got the impression that as long as the towed goods weigh less
than the towing vehicle, it will be fine.  As far as that nasty tail
wagging, I gather this has to do with loading and tongue weight(?)

Trip is planned for 1.5 weeks from now
	...(that's Valentine's weekend for you TomM -don't forget the SO!)
but I want to give a heads up on the PU and trailer usage.

(Hey, I'm working on borrowing a Husqvarna chainsaw next ...I hear
truest test of friendship is allowing use of wife, chainsaw, Scout
...in that order.
I'm actually considering buying on of these saws and hope to trial
one out ...any comments on this brand appreciated ...guess it would
be nonIH ...so best off line ..unless you can make it IH related.
		(Did IH make chainsaws?)
Mark
PS.  No better way to spend Valentine's Day, yeah!