Re: TomM VDayPlans...towing...chainsaws

alice@domain.elided wrote:

> Trip is planned for 1.5 weeks from now
>         ...(that's Valentine's weekend for you TomM -don't forget the SO!)
> but I want to give a heads up on the PU and trailer usage.
> PS.  No better way to spend Valentine's Day, yeah!

Hmmm... last year on Valentine's Day I installed my 4" Skyjacker lift...
so what better time to switch to a Spring Over than on Valentine's Day a
year later!  There IS no better way to spend Valentine's Day!...

Oh... wait... you mean SIGNIFICANT OTHER... not Spring Over... oh... my
bad..

;-)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
Yes, I'll take her out to dinner... AFTER I work on the racer. :-)