Re: V392E PCV Hose Routing

In Linda Tripp's secret telephone recording, Monica and MikeIIDC@domain.elided
were heard saying...

>I just went out and looked at mine-392 from a 2wd '74 WagonMaster-spark arrestor
>only on the driver's side.  However, I do have the very cool long, tall,
>"smokestack" oil filler tube on the passenger side!  Does that knowledge do you
>any good?

Thanks for the effort Mike, but no cigar.  This engine has the long filler
neck extension and the dual spark arrestors.  You might say it's "fully
loaded!"

Take care,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)