Re: V392E PCV Hose Routing

John,
   My 71 304 has the two spark arrestor fittings in the valve covers.
There also isn't a PCV valve in the valley pan. The passenger side
arrestor runs to the big manifold fitting at the back of the inatke
manifold and the drivers side arrestor runs to the aircleaner. When I
got the Scout the passenger side arrestor was gone, so I swiped one from
my back-up 10,000 mile 345 siting in my driveway. Since ours is a 72
this may be the same set-up.

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810