Re: V392E PCV Hose Routing

John:

Doesn't that sound a lot like the discussion we had with our freind and
digest member in Holland or maybe Norway sometime back? Remember, he also
had a spark arrestor on each valve cover? I'm thinking it was Hans
Christian Andrews (?) from Norway and we sort of came to the conclusion
that IHC might have built the European export models with both valve covers
ported for the PCV system.

He, or a someone with a heavy truck manual (more variants of the 392 there
than in Scouts :-) ) can probably tell you how the hoses were routed where
there are two valve covers set up for air inlets.

Tom H.