Tank Selector Switch : o-ring replacement

Hi all:
  I opened up my gas tank selector switch on my '72 Travelall and found
the reason why my rear gas tank always siphons into my much lower front
tank. Sure enough the o-rings were worn out. Does anybody know the
specications and/or sources for new ones. I just picked up some generic
ones (I can't remember to inside diameter but they are 1/16" thick) at
the hardware store. They seem to function somewhat but I am concerned
about their breaking down in the gasoline and I am not sure if they are
sealing 100%.

Any help would be most appreciated.

cheers,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                                   tele: 520-617-0072 x402
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.             email: ehegstrom@domain.elided