Re: 727 rebuilds for life!

The aliens commander decided jmbrodsky@domain.elided would make a
perfect specimen for dissection, and he yelled...

>     Also my friend suggested I put a bead of sealant on the engine mating
>     for the bellhousing to hold a 'bubble' of air for when you get under
>     water.  I think it's a good idea.

I wouldn't waste the time with that idea Joel.  The first time that ring
gear, flex plate and TC hit the water, they are going to instantly churn
that "air bubble" right out of there.  Why deal with all that goop the next
time you have to pull the tranny or engine?

Just my thoughts on the idea.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  "The road to  tyranny, we must never
Life Member of the NRA          |   forget, begins with the destruction
WA Arms Collectors              |   of the truth."
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |                     William J. Clinton
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |    10-15-95, speech at the Univ. of CT