replica parts

 I have one of those rare fiberglass bed shells for my '73 half-cab, and
some of the plastic parts are broken and/or missing. The window latches are
among these. I plan to have these cast in metal ( for strength), then paint
them black to match the original plastic.  I found someone in the Flint,
Michigan area who can cast parts, some plastic but mostly in metal. He
charges about $35 an hour. If you have the original part he can make a mold
from it. His name is Jerry Kowl, and his number is (810) 639-5244.