RE: car stereo help!

Actually, what I think I figured out is, the antenn is a C/Radio antenna
and the dual blue wires and the two seperate power fees are for the Cb
and the radio. I thinkthe Red power goes to the radio and the green
power goes to the C. I came to this conclusion after wiring everthing up
in a different manor and now I need to change it all.
It work right now, except the antena doesn't go down, but; I think I
have a relay crossed. As soon as I get some enthusiasum I may change all
that.
With the dual amps this radio really kicks a$$!!!!! I mean a real scull
cracker! I can't use more than a quarter of the radio dial now.

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810