Electric windshield motor L &R series

,
I've been trying to remember who was to one that talked about finding
a 'lectric window washer off a R-180?
Well I just found one off a L-180. It was underwater in the flood of '93
but it was all there, and we both know it's easer to repair parts then
find
them!

What I would like to know is what problems you had installing the unit?
It wasn't too hard getting the unit out ( I did mess up the chrome bolt
that held the switch on the dash- know where I can get a new one?) but
I'm wondering about the
switch over. And with it being underwater i'll want to overhaul the
motor, at least.

Thanks for your help

George & G2

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]