car stereo help!

Tom M and anyone else who is a car stereo expert,
   I am trying to hook up the stereo in Good. Good came with 4 speakers,
two amps, a Sony EQ and no head unit, and an electric retractable
antenna. The head unit was stolen from the truck and the harness was
just cut. Since the guy who installed the head unit was a BUTCHER I
couldn't make heads nor tails of the wiring. I've sorted out most of the
stuff, now I have just the antenna to figure out.
   The antenna has three wires coming from it, yellow, brown, white.
These go to some sort of relay box in the dash that also has, 2 blues,
red/fuse, green/fuse, orange, black/ground, brown and white with a plug
that matches the one from the antenna, and a yellow with a plug that
matches the antenna. The red is, obviousy, the feed. The brown, white,
and yellow go to the antena. I am at a loss on the green with fuse
holder and the two blues and the orange.
    I think the blues are for the remote on/off from the radio, but
there are two of them. Is one for a radio and the other from some other
source?
   I don't think the orange does anything, is this correct?
   HELP!

cookiedan@domain.elided
2 1979 Scout II's and one 1971 Scout 810